Monday 26 September 2011

Sherlock (BBC)

I like the long, high angle used here looking down on Piccadilly Circus, as well I like how the whole on the shot is out of focus on the buildings . This shot tells the viewer where the program is set as it is such a recognised place.

Title, wide angle shot shows the where the program is set and the name of the program it's self.

The close up shot of the gun which introduces that this is either a horror or an action adventure also that it may be a detective drama, when you pair it with the long high angle shot above of piccadilly.




I really like this shot because it is a short depth of field on a section of someones face.I really like how the way the actors names come and go, clear and quick.

I really love the layered effect has been used words for example "Bomber" Flash up throughout the opening tittles, I also like how they are hand written which stands out but the transparent background of London is still present confirming that the program is set there.




This is the first shot of the main Character i like how it is not a clear shot of him but a reflection in a Photo frame.




I really like this shot, it works with the shot of the gun close up to show that this program is either a horror or a action adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment