Thursday 1 March 2012

Evaluation Question 4 - Who would be the audience for your media product?


Name – Claire Rowland

   Age –  21

   What film genre do you like to watch? – a mixture of things, I enjoy psychological thrillers, sploofs, and comedies, just a bit of everything really. My favorite film at the moment is ‘Your Highness’

   Where would you look if you wanted to look at Trailers of new films coming out? I usually hear about new films from my uni housemates because they always know about new, up and coming things. So after them, usually Youtube.


   What type of music do you like to listen to? Again a mixture of things, I like chart music, pop, indie, rock, and especially a nice bit of 50 cent and Sean Paul.

   Would you watch my film? Yes, probably. The opening is quite good and interesting.

   If so why and if not why? It’s like the style of films that I enjoy, like the Hannibal trilogies.
  
What do you not like about my film opening? I think that it may put people off that they don’t know what is going to happen. But then again I suppose this would only be an issue if it were a trailer and not an opening. So as an opening it’s good and really sets the ambience for the whole film.



Do you have any hobbies? Yes, I like going to the cinema on Orange Wednesdays, I like going out for dinner with friends and family. I enjoy cooking and taking photographs. I do media at Uni, so I really like technology and new crazes.


What types of shops do you go into when you go shopping? The only reason I ever go to town is to buy clothes, because I don’t trust online retailing. If I want a camera or something like that I tend to use Amazon or eBay.

What do you except to see when you see a thriller movie, and also do you feel as through my film opening holds these aspects? I like to see gore, and blood, and horrific things – mentally scaring, usually. quite sick and twisted…but that is what I like to see.
Your film opening is so vague that the film could be about 
anything, which is quite good for an audience, and therefore has the potential to satisfy all of the viewers.



Name – Zac Smale                     

Age – 21

What film genre do you like to watch? – Comedy

Where would you look if you wanted to look at Trailers of new films coming out? iTunes/Digital Spy

What type of music do you like to listen to? Rock

Would you watch my film? Yes, without a doubt.


If so why and if not why? It looks very interesting and very well put together.

What do you not like about my film opening? Nothing, I loved all of it.

Do you have any hobbies? Yes. I like watching films, going to the cinema, watching television, playing computer games.

What types of shops do you go into when you go shopping? Clothes shops, record stores, book stores.

What do you except to see when you see a thriller movie, and also do you feel as through my film opening holds these aspects? Scary sound effects, choppy editing, spooky music. Yes the film opening holds all of these aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment