Thursday 1 March 2012

Evaluation Question 5 - How did you attract and address your audience?

To attract my target audience I have incorporated many different factors into my media product, I have split it in to three separate sections, which would make the audience be attracted to my film if they saw these aspects with in my film opening. These sections are a Character or theme, a type of Music as well as a clear narrative.

One of the most important aspects I wanted to include was to make sure there was a interesting and clear theme running though my opening. I chose a character who is not completely shown with in my opening, but is introduced though the opening as a religious serial stalker who likes to hoard pictures and photos of the victims so she can relive the moments.

With producing my soundtrack to go over my film footage I wanted to similar sounds, which are used in the film, seven I decided to do this as I wanted to capture the same target audience they captured. I choose such sounds as high-pitched noises, scratches and camera shutters to add to the themes I wanted to portray.

As well as these I used a clear narrative to attract my target audience was to make sure that I followed the conventions of a typical thriller, with attract as similar audience to whom I want to attract with mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment