Thursday 1 March 2012

Evaluation Question 7- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?



The screen grabs above are taken from my Preliminary Task. I filmed this at the beginning on the course; when we needed to capture the figure walking through a door, include the 180-degree rule and a conversation with appropriate camera angles. From producing this task I have continuously learnt new camera angles and what they can represent with in a scene I have also learnt a lot about research, planning as well as ways to edit my film, using such programs as final cut pro, sound cut pro and after effects.  When producing my preliminary task I didn't know how to use these programs and edited it on imovie, which was a quick and simple way of sticking the clips together to make one small film. 



The above screenshots from my final film.

I think throughout the course I have improved on a wider range of shots, for example close ups, high/low angle shots, long shots, medium shots as well as establishing shots . Which the scene grabs show. I didn't have to use the 180-degree with in my film as I had no frequent character presents or any conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment